Welcome to PPAMidwest!
PPAMidwest or PPAM is a non-profit organization made up of Suppliers, Distributors and manufacturers representatives to support its members in the promotion and advancement of the Promotional Products Industry.
The The TOM Experience is back and coming to a city near you from January 23rd through the 31st, 2018!
More top lines. More top suppliers. A brand NEW collectible TOM giveaway. Powerful Education Program. The Best Suppliers. Your Favorite Reps.
The TOM Show: Where Quality Suppliers Meet Quality Distributors and Get Quality Results!
America's Most Awarded and Acclaimed Traveling Rep Show.
This Show Has it all.
Four Great 15 Minute Sessions on How to Sell Specific Product Categories!
2018 Topics include:
• How to Sell Packaging and Creative Distribution for Higher Profits brought to you by Bag Makers
• How to Sell More Apparel and Find the Latest Fashion Trends brought to you by Vantage Apparel
• Technology Solutions For Profitable Distributor Operations brought to you by DistributorCentral
• How to Create a Brand Experience brought to you by Imagen Brands
2018 TOM Show Dates:
• January 23 in Cincinnati Sponsored by TSPPA - Tri-State Promotional Professionals Association
• January 24 in Columbus Sponsored by OPPA
• January 25 in Cleveland Sponsored by OPPA
• January 26 in Detroit Sponsored by MiPPA
• January 29 in St Louis Sponsored by PPAM - Promotional Products Association Midwest
• January 30 in Kansas City Sponsored by PPAM
• January 31 in Omaha Sponsored by PPAM
No pre-registration necessary. Bring your business cards. Distributors only.
For more information visit thetomeexperience.com!
To provide an environment for better understanding between supplier and distributor members and for the exchange of ideas among members.
To express our opinions in national matters pertaining to the Promotional Products industry.
To advance the sale of promotional products through increased awareness in the Midwest Region.
To produce trade shows as a venue for suppliers and to provide continuing education of our members.
To help educate end buyers on the value of the use of promotional products.
To bring relevant educational opportunities to our members.